Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Beautiful Bridesmaid

About a month ago, I participated in a styled photo shoot with the loveliest bunch of gals ever-
The whole thing was styled and organized by Alexandra of Pink & Honey Event Styling- she's really good-

She wanted to put together a shoot focusing on bridesmaids. The whimsical color palette was made up of mint green, deep burnt mustard, and a very light blush pink- my usual suspects...

Inspiration Board by Alexandra Joy


She asked me to create a "will you be my bridesmaid" card as well as a bridesmaid gift and a couple of other little details.
This is the color palette that I pulled from the inspiration board (I really LOVE those florals! What is that orange stuff?)
Bridesmaid Color Palette

And a little sneak peek at what we did!

My original design for the invitation



A sneek peek at the day
A list of all who were involved

Photography | Genevieve Renee Photographie
Styling | Pink & Honey Event Styling
Florals | Rebecca Dawn Flower Design
Calligraphy and Stationary- Me! | Uh Oh My Deer
Sweets | Pretty Sweet
Jewellery | Samantha Purslow Stella & Dot — with Brooklynne Gladysz and Kristin Barwich.


More to come soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, this is very beautiful bridesmaid dress and hope this information will help me in finding bridesmaid dress for my sister’s wedding which is being arranged at one of amazing San Francisco wedding venues. Hope to have amazing wedding.

    ReplyDelete