Sunday, February 12, 2012

Market Collective- Love Is All You Need




So my second ever Market Collective has come and gone, and it was a great weekend! I love the sense of community that has been created- artists and artisans sharing their work and their passion with each other and the city. I love the people who are committed to stopping by and choose to support us local artists.


my first table all by myself!






valentines!










I would like to specifically thank everyone who supported Emma this weekend. She recently launched a line of clay animals which we call "mini things". She was so warmly received, and she sold 11 "mini things"!  Someone from the Calgary Film Society even wants to make a stop motion film with her little animals! (Her one-eared squirrel will be so pleased!) 























No comments:

Post a Comment