Friday, February 22, 2013

A Gluten Free Family Day

With Emma and I  both staying away from gluten, we like to try and make fun and awesome meals leaving gluten in our dust! Emma (being 8) is very sensitive to people around her eating gluten, especially at school, where kids eat all sorts of glutanous stuff, but I try really hard to make things a bit easier for her. One of our favorite things to do is to raid the farmer's market on sunday morning and then have what she has lovingly named "fancy dinner".
Here's the latest...

Homemade pizza
Yum Bakery

Dessert Charcuterie 
I would love some awesome and fun new gluten free ideas to keep making life special for my fav kid- any thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. We have an official celiac in our home now and I couldn't be more happy that we're paleo! So I'm in the same boat as you in trying to make things fun and yummy. We totally splurge on macarons as well ;) I probably don't have any more ideas than you already have, but there are a TON of paleo-fied treats online that would be perfect to keep things special. - Astri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celiac! That is tough, Emma's allergy isn't that severe, but because she didn't develop it until she was 6, making the change was pretty difficult! However, with all of the gluten free brands available things are a lot easier than they used to be.
      Thanks for the note! Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. This post was very nice. I hope this type of post I 'll see in future from you. Thanks for sharing the post.
    10 BEST ELECTRIC BARBECUES OF 2017



    BEST ELECTRIC BARBECUES REVIEW

    ReplyDelete