Thursday, December 2, 2010

When Did December Happen? (yesterday?)

Maybe its just me (but I have a feeling that it isn't just me) but I feel as though this year, especially the last 6 months, have absolutely disappeared. Back at work, Thanksgiving is over, Christmas is in full swing, and the large seemingly never ending todo list is in full effect. Its the hap-happiest season of all, and sadly it has become the bus-busiest season too, and in the midst of all the busyness I need to remember to slow down and enjoy the moments. Emma is excited every moment of every day and not because of Christmas day specifically but because of all of the things leading up to it..."Its Christmas tree decorating day on Friday, I can't sleep because I am so excited for Christmas tree decorating day!" says Emma. I don't feel that way, why don't I feel that way? 
I'm going to try and feel that way... (hooray! Christmas tree decorating day tomorrow!)

Anyways...
because of our wonderful vacation, I managed to get quite a bit of work done in my sketchbook!


Also, I finally filled in my bio on The Sketchbook Project website, check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment