Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're in Tuscany!

Actually, we are finally home, safe and sound...and happy to be here. It's been a restful long weekend so far so I thought it was time to do my last posts- all about our week in a beautiful Tuscan villa with my family and then off to Rome.
Our villa...






























I can't even explain how beautiful this town is- Terra Nueva, it was like stepping back in time.
We were all tired after a full day of travel so we made dinner and sat on the patio...


Then, off to Florence for the day with my sisters











Home for Vicki's 25th birthday dinner





Our chef, Sergio








Mike liked the wine- a lot


Lots more days, lots more sun...
























Goodbye Tuscany...we'll see you soon.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment