Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Farmer's Market, Father's Day, and Strep Throat

After 5 days of bed-riddenness I finally made it to the clinic to discover that I had a serious case of strep throat!! Back home to lay on the couch and drink many cold drinks and take many drugs- my nail polish matches the wall paint...

After the pain began to diminish, cupcakes from Bliss furthered the healing...


Some fresh air to finally plant my pots



A parade of whales at Indigo



A trip to the Calgary Farmer's Market, one of my top 10 places in Calgary...


And then some fresh granola with my very own recipe- adapted for the dryness of Alberta





An impromptu soup competition between Hubby and I



Some Twist&Sparkle ginger iced tea...



And the best daddy in the world!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good photographer....you make all the pics look amazing!! Can i please have your granola recipe? I'm always scared to try out something new if i don't know that it will truly taste good...but i know you....and if you say it's good...then it's good!! Hope your throat feels much better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to share my recipe!
    I will post it on my next post for you!

    ReplyDelete