Monday, February 13, 2012

Today is day...

So today is day 131 and I have currently posted up to photo day 41... That's ok though- I'm fully aware of my blog ineptitude and I don't care- I sit here in my favorite neighborhood coffee shop drinking my favorite coffee listening to lovely music, somewhat oblivious to the world around me- and then I remember exactly why I decided to start this blog in the first place- to help me slow down and enjoy the "getting there" not just the there (I use the phrase getting there because the girls behind the coffee counter are talking about Mary-Kate and Ashley movies) So now, I happily sit here while hubby and child are at dance class (his designated dance night since I get to do the rest of them!) and write my blog at my own leisurely pace- and not feel guilty for being slow! So with that, Here is day 42


Day 43


Day 44


Yes, that's a tiger driving a car in the Superstore parking lot, yes, it is Day 45


Day 46


Day 47


Day 48


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment