Monday, April 9, 2012

The Paper Doll Predicament...

So last week I was very excited about a project that I was working on over spring break- and now I am so sad because my brilliant idea doesn't seem to have worked... Ahhh, I'm so sad!








My secret little project was paper dolls...I worked very hard on the girls and then all of the perfect little clothes but my brilliant idea to attach the clothes to the girls didn't work... And now I am stumped and very disappointed. I wish I could use the classic tabs but my girl's bodies are basically square, so tabs are out. SO, it's back to the drawing board for me...
Any ideas? My first official paper doll box to whoever can offer me the idea that works! (nothing magnetic or having to do with sticky tack please!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Maybe clear removable glue dots on the back of the clothes?

    http://www.orientaltrading.com/removable-clear-glue-dots-a2-73_10033.fltr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing that I can think of is a fine clear Velcro. You can get them in little round circles (similar to the Velcro dots on wooden play food yet smaller). I don't know if you could get them small enough to be unobtrusive though.

    ReplyDelete