Sunday, April 15, 2012

Swan Song

This has been coming on for a while now...
I guess it was only a matter of time.
One of my favourite singers ever is Alison Sudol of A Fine Frenzy...I love her, her voice, her look, everything. On her newest album, Bomb in a Birdcage, is a song called Swan Song...beautiful.
It is what started this journey into swan-ness a while back. And then, while in Tuscany, Mike and I came across a pond full of swans going about their business



And then, while on my usual round of blog reading I came across this photo on this site by this photographer
via Lomita Photography

and then this necklace and bag from this site...
via Mimi Pong
via Mimi Pong

After all of this, I decided that it was finally time for me to add my input on the whole swan thing...
First, my sketches...


Coming up soon... the painting (if I ever get to leave work)



No comments:

Post a Comment