Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Vendors of Market Collective

Another successful Market Collective done!
This past weekend at the market I tried to take the time to get to know some of the other vendors. Its hard to explain the sense of camaraderie that I feel with this community, and even though I haven't gotten to know all of the artists (and the like), I have had the opportunity to get to know a few of them, and I have nothing but great things to say...
I sent Emma on a mission to take a photo of all of our most favourite booths.
 I will now try my hardest to do them all justice, and I apologize to you if I fall short-

plant- The most wonderful terrariums I have ever seen and the most adorable group of friends. They definitely brighten up the market.


I think this beauty is my favourite...those little yellow flowers are the best
the medium succulent terrarium 

The Sailor's Wife- maybe the sweetest lady I have met in my entire life! Kalie Watt makes all sorts of goodies.
Go and see her shop...




My favourite is her rice bag. I snagged one with grey polka dots in an awesome trade that we made!





So these are just 2 of my favourites so far...I have lots more to come in the next few weeks...all the way up to the next Market Collective in May!!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment