Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm doing it!

Ok, so, time to get started on my sketchbook...


I was going to start on Saturday, but I went to the Calgary Farmer's Market with Emma and my mom to buy groceries for Thanksgiving...we bought a little pumpkin.




I was going to start on Sunday while we were waiting for the turkey to cook, but I fell asleep (zzzzz).


I was going to start on Monday since it was a holiday...I almost started but my mind went blank so I laid all of my stuff out and took a picture of it instead.




I was going to start on Tuesday, but I decided to make turkey stock instead with my lovely thanksgiving turkey parts...


and then I cleaned up...I love Mrs. Meyers by the way- she rocks!





I wasn't really going to start on Wednesday because I finally had to go back to work, but inspiration finally hit and I made a little start...nothing big, just a small step...

I added a sheet of my favourite scrapbook paper to the inside front cover...that's it.

 It is now Friday. A whole week has gone by since I said I was going to start and this is what I have to show for it...



No comments:

Post a Comment