Monday, January 31, 2011

In the Bleak Mid-Winter

Today is the last day of January.
Today is the first day that the sun has shone and the snow has stopped, and although in recent posts I have exclaimed my love for snow and grey skies, there is only so much a girl can take. (I believe I did actually address this very thing in a much earlier post so I knew it would happen...)

In an effort to ward off the SADs, I have chosen some little "springy" thingys to brighten up my work day...


Teal nail polish from Joe
Flourite ring from Stella & Dot
Stripey sailor sweater from J.Crew (my favourite store)

Hard as I tried, it was still -30 this morning so I still had to employ winter's usual suspects
ear muffs, mittens, my hot coffee, etcetera...
I did however, find this lovely CD, Brooke Fraser.
Her music is refreshing and bright and has a nice overall spring vibe...I like it!
Plus, she's super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment