Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You Can't Smell Fruit When Its Cold...

I haven't written a new post in a while. Lots of things have happened, lots of things have changed, and lots of plans have been made. This all sounds very ominous, but it is nothing that big...
Emma has been sick on and off for the past 2 weeks.
I have been trying to fight off some sort of bug.
Work has been kind of a gong-show. We are working on our first magazine.
Mike and I are leaving for 2 weeks on a work trip.
Friends are having dramas- some pretty serious.
We are getting ready for Mike's 30th birthday on Saturday.
Mike and I are planning a trip to Europe- our first.
I am trying hard to keep the anxiety under control, but it seems to want to be my friend, and to be honest, sometimes I want to let it. 

But alas, we keep on truckin'...
Things to do, people to see, a 30th birthday bash to throw, and lots of stuff to pack for 2 weeks of work in other cities.
In the midst of it all, hubby got me this really cute, vintage looking camera for Valentine's Day...

Its a Pentax Optio I-10 and it has some really awesome features for a little point and shoot. The wide angle feature will come in handy in Paris...Bonjour Tour D'Eiffel!

No comments:

Post a Comment