Monday, August 15, 2011

It's been a long long time

It seems like the more life that happens, the more I lose touch with the world- and then people get mad at me.
But then, at the same time, the more that I have going on, the more I have to blog about- so I have lots and lots to talk about and no time to talk about it...what a conundrum. So now, I sit and enjoy my fresh homemade strawberry jam and a cup of coffee on this beautiful summer  morning (before going off to work) and try to recap of our wonderfully busy summer.


My fresh strawberry jam


We got to spend 20 whole days with our West Coast cousins Alysha and Maddy (and their parents too- hubby's sister, Heidi and her hubby, Chris). It was a really great time and I was sad to see them go...but we got to spend lots of time exploring the city and having summer-y fun.
So, here is our summer in pictures...
First up, the Calgary Stampede




So, that's all the energy I have for now- next up, Kayben Farms!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment