Friday, November 25, 2011

Market Collective

Now I've done it!
I have registered for Market Collective!
It is overwhelming and I am quite nervous but I am also excited...(its that strange nervous excitement that causes that little tic in the neck)



My sister of Pretty Sweet and I are both going to be there, her with her sweets and me with my art work!
Over the next week or so I will be showing off some of my stuff  to try and get some feedback (in an effort to relieve some of my nervous energy).
Also, at that same time, I will be launching my shiny new ETSY shop- Uh Oh My Deer

Come out and see us at Market Collective (December 10 &11)!
See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Katie!!!! Way to step out and put your talent to the public! I know that you will be successful at the market and on etsy. I am looking forward to seeing some of your artwork in the coming days. Eveything I've seen so far has be lovely!
    Someone once told me.... don't undervalue yourself or what you bring to the world.
    I can tell you, you bring something special :)

    Loraine

    ReplyDelete