Friday, July 15, 2011

A Lovely Family Wedding

My lovely cousin Sheena got married! 
I am going to hazard a guess at an overall of 500 hours of Barbie playing, a good 450 hours of house/school/ store of some kind, 250 hours of trampoline, and an undeterminable number of hours of our various made up clubs that usually consisted of drawing, a theme song and password and whatever else we thought was cool at the time- including wearing the same outfit whenever possible.
It is strange for me to think back to then and then look to where we are now. I don't think that either of us would have sat in our club house and looked ahead to 20 years down the road to see who and where we are now- though the things that we thought for ourselves are not the things that we necessarily dreamed of when we were 10, I think we did pretty well.
So, nostalgia aside, this is their wedding...
First of all, I have to say WOW to Melissa Johnstone of Sugar & Soul Photography in Winnipeg for her beautiful work- see more here . She does such amazing work- I love her!





I drew this picture for Sheena and Tom based on their engagement photos also shot by Melissa.
You can see those photos here


This is Emma's version of the drawing

We chose these candle holders from Anthropologie for their wedding gift

Now, on to my much less pro-photos of the day











Lots of love Sheena and Tom, can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment